Thursday 4 May 2017

Yoga and Stretch Class

 Yoga & Stretch Classes in the Village Hall

The classes run for one hour and will start on Monday 8th 1000-1100 and Thursday 11th May 1930-2030.

Classes can be booked in four week blocks and cost £6 per class.

Using traditional yoga moves and low impact aerobic dance moves the class will be designed to make you feel overall stretched, moved and feeling better.

A gentle class for beginners to exercise; those who haven't exercised for a while, recovering from pregnancy or injury and fitter people who need to stretch and relax.

Even if you can't commit to all four just turn up. Please do inform me of any medical conditions before the class. I am a fully qualified Sivananda Yoga teacher and RSA movement to music teacher but I am a lot older than I used to be!!

You need to bring your own mat and a pillow and blanket for the relaxation.
Please drop me a line and let me know if you can make it.

Lesley Seeger

© 2017 www.huttonsambo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.